Anxie’s dog tries in vain to play with her. Anxie has long stopped having fun. Every passing day is unbearably the same to the previous. The bulk of her work keeps growing, her time is never enough and anxiety pushes Anxie to the limit.
Will she manage to get rid of the burden of a daily life that does not fulfill her and look for something to make her regain her smile?
A stop motion puppet animation about anxiety
Story and animation by Stavrina Kykalou
Music by Nick Dimakidis
– Odysseus Awards Winner for “Best Animation” – London Greek Film Festival, London, UK, 5/2019
– “Special Mention” – Athens Animfest, Athens, Greece, 17/3/2018
– Official selection, Animax Skopje Fest , Skopje, N. Macedonia, 12/2019
– Official Selection, Animation Marathon, Athens, Greece, 2018
– Official Selection – Chania Cartoon & Animation Festival, Chania, Greece, 12/2017
– Official Selection – International Animation Festival + Agora, Ermoupolis, Greece, 09/2017